Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Favourite Movies

1. Shindlers list - shindlers list is one of my favorite movie.it's a movie I can watch over without getting bored. I also like this time in history during the ww2 with the holocaust

2. Memento - I like how it plays with your mind and it is not like any other movies I've seen before

3. Harry potter and the deathly hallows -I love all the Harry potter books j.k Rowling published. However I didn't really like the movies except the last and final one that came out this summer. It was filled with action and suspense.

4. Some Like it Hot - this is one of my favourite old movie ever. It is funny and entertaining the whole way through till the very end.

5.Toy Story 3- I love disney and pixar animation films. This is my favourite toy story out of all three that came out. I like how all age group can watch and enjoy this movie

6. Johnny English 2- I just recently watch Johnny English, and enjoyed it a lot. It is one of the funniest movie i have seeen, that I couldnt stop laughing the whole way through. I loved how the director also added a bit of suspense to it.

7. Avatar - I really liked the effects in this movie, and how creative the plot is.

8. Thirteen Ghosts - I like scary movies, and how it always makes you jump. Its exciting and i enjoy the suspense.

9. Click - I felt like this has most of the type of genres i like put into this film. Such as comedy, romance, and its very touching.

10. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - i liked the idea of the story and i felt like the story was creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment